The five WE Empower UN SDG Challenge Regional Awardees will receive an all-expenses paid trip to NY to participate in tailored trainings and highly-profiled events during the UN Global Goals Week:
• All flights, accommodations and incidentals while in NY for the WE Empower program only Travel, accommodations and incidentals will not be covered beyond the WE Empower program.
• A special curated agenda with individualized training, high level dialogues, and coaching on communications and speech preparation for Pitch Night.
• Participation in an evening event hosted by Diane von Furstenberg that brings together top business leaders, celebrities and the media for a dynamic pitch competition where each Regional Awardee presents her business to pitch for a $20,000 cash grant.
• Attendance at a high-level dialogue with senior UN Officials, the Council of Women World Leaders and the Women Political Leaders Global Forum
• Featured as speakers in a panel discussion at an intimate high-level dinner reception hosted by the G5 Collective and Vital Voices. The G5 Collective is a coalition of high-level leaders across sectors all dedicated to jump-starting progress around UN SDG Goal #5 and the women related targets across the other 16 Goals.
• Participation in Global Citizen week events including attending the Global Citizen Festival in Central Park.